Friday 25 October 2013

Meditate. Meditation. Meditating.

Every morning as soon as I wake I say to myself, meditate. 
It doesn't happen. 
I rub my eyes, trying to force myself to get out of bed. I'm not a morning person. 
It's at this stage I realise I'm not capable of doing anything more than getting dressed, and even that's a big effort, until I've had coffee - lots and lots of coffee. 
So, obviously meditating, or my intention to meditate leaves my mind. 

I stagger down the stairs to greet Mr.R, who in turn greets me with a lovely hot cuppa. :)
We chat about this, that, and the other - and then that's it. No chance of me meditating any time soon, because once I start talking I rarely stop. Poor Mr.R would testify to that. :o 
The little voice in my head tells me it's not important, meditation can be done later in the day some time. 
So I carry on yabbering away, and so the days goes.......

The frustrating thing is I really enjoy meditation. I like to mediate. I just wish I gave myself the time and space to do it more often, and preferably as soon as I wake when it's quiet, peaceful, and the zillions of thoughts I know I'll be unable to stop thinking as the day progresses haven't yet started to bombard my mind. 

Oh bugger! Another day that I didn't mediate as soon as I woke up. Oh well, there's always tomorrow....... which is the second thing I always say to myself every day when I first wake. 


No Meditation
No Life
Know Meditation
Know Life 

Ahh, I love this. You can't argue with Osho. ;) 
Om.......
Aum.........
Om Mani Padme Hum...........


No comments:

Post a Comment