Wednesday 19 November 2014

How To Dress Yourself - 3 Ways To Wear The Perfect Organic Cotton Shirt

Last night while messing about online, reading emails, I some how ended up on a fashion website. 
Unsure how I got there, I read the title on the page I'd entered the website on. 
'Click to see 3 ways to wear the perfect organic cotton shirt.......'

I actually laughed at myself, because I did exactly that. I read the instructions on how to dress yourself.
I clicked the photo of the model wearing the so-called perfect shirt
Why?
Well, obviously because at that moment I wanted, no, I needed to know how to wear the shirt, and not only one way, but three ways. 
I neeeeed-ed to know 3 ways to wear a shirt I dont even own. Or will ever own. 
Not because it's wasn't a nice shirt. It was. Avery nice short. A perfect shirt. 

Laughed. 
I laughed as I snapped out of my Internet fog, back to reality. 
I did not need to now 3 ways to wear the shirt. 
I did not need to know 2 ways to wear the shirt. 
And yes, you know what's coming next - I did not need to know one way to wear the shirt. 

If I had the shirt, which I don't, I already know how I'd wear it. 
It's not rocket science. 
I'd wear it simply. I'd wear it by putting it on one arm at a time. 
Buttoning it up. And voila!
I'd be dressed in the perfect shirt.

Doodle.  Fashion.  Art.

My God! I despair at the numerous ways I waste time messing about online. 
'How to wear a shirt'
Ha! It'd be amusing if it wasn't so meaningless. 
Speaking of shirts - Hahaha!
How do you wear yours?
Do you wear your shirts in 1 way, or 3? 

No comments:

Post a Comment