Tuesday 27 January 2015

Mind Controlling Lurcher - Always Hungry

Barley, our lovely Lurcher is a funny fella.
He has so many funny little character traits, and I'm not completely sure that he knows he's a dog.
He is unlike any dog I've ever known, and I've known quite a few.

Mind control is just one of the things Barley likes to do. By which I mean he seems to enjoy trying to control my mind. Seriously!
Like right now, for example, he is curled up in his bed, looking all relaxed and comfortable, but at the same time he is super alert. He is staring at me so intently I am beginning to feel very hot; he's trying to take control of my mind.
Why? Because he is hungry and he wants me to go and make his dinner, but it's not time yet, so I thought I'd quickly write this blog post about my favourite furry fella.

I love him. 🐶❤️☺️ #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blogspot.co.uk #Lurcher #dog #sighthound #rescuedog #ILoveMyLurcher #ILoveMyDog


Poor boy is always hungry, but I guess most dogs are always happy to eat.
I tried to take a photo of Barley looking at me with his intense stare, but as I got closer to him he sighed very loudly, and hid his face. Ha!
Possibly feeling slightly bad for trying to gain control of my mind. Hehe!
So, I posted a photo of his gorgeous face instead. Isn't he a beauty?
Does your dog try and control your mind? 
Scary isn't it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment