Thursday 21 January 2016

Primula Cheese Selection - My First Ever Competition Win!

I've recently started doing online competitions.
And after entering just a few comps, I won. I won!

My first ever competition prize was cheese. Well, sort of. It's cheese, but not as I know it.
One day last week a delivery man rang our front doorbell, and handed me a large package. Oo-er missus, let me rephrase that, he handed me a large parcel.
The parcel contained a cool bag, inside which were several Primula cheese products.

My first ever competition win! 👍 Not sure what to do with though, because we don't really eat processed 'food' like this. 👎 Appreciate the end though. 😬

I was seriously excited and pleased to have won something; I was jumping up and down with joy, even though I'm not a Primula cheese eater.
I only entered that particular competition because I thought comping is a numbers game, so the more I entered the higher my chances of winning.
I just wanted to win something, anything, and then I'd just enter competitions for things I'd really like to win - a new TV would be good after our Rottweiler attacked ours and smashed it several months ago.

My first ever competition win! 👍 Not sure what to do with though, because we don't really eat processed 'food' like this. 👎 Appreciate the end though. 😬

So, I won some cheese, well sort of, it's hardly a deliciously tangy mature cheddar, but I do truly appreciate my first ever competition win.
But we don't really eat processed food, Mr.R cooks everything from scratch using real food ingredients, so I knew we wouldn't be eating my first competition win.

So what to do with my cheese win? We definitely didn't want to eat it, but I couldn't throw it away - I don't like to chuck food out - however unlike real food I think it is.
We offered it to a friend, but he declined. Hahaha!
So we eventually gave it away to a family member, she was very pleased with the cheese, so at least it's not going to be wasted, or thrown in the bin.

My Primula win included -
Six tubes of different flavoured cheese; Light Cheese, Cheese with Ham, Original Cheese, Cheese with Chives, Cheese with Smoked Salmon, and Cheese with Prawns.
Three tubs of different flavoured cheese; Smoked Cheese, Cheese with Onion, and Cheese with Chilli.
Three Microwaveable Dips; Cheddar and Roasted Garlic, Cheddar and Habanero, and Cheddar.

My first ever competition win! 👍 Not sure what to do with though, because we don't really eat processed 'food' like this. 👎 Appreciate the end though. 😬

So after only entering online competitions for a very short time period, and only entering a few individual competitions - I am a winner!
I won! Yay!
Now I've got my first win, I'm going to concentrate on winning that new TV - wish me luck.

Disclaimer - I'm writing this blog post under much stress; seriously noisy neighbours, loud music is blaring through the walls, and a Rottweiler who really doesn't like loud music so he is very stressed, poor thing, so that's the reason for any spelling and/or grammar mistakes. My head is banging, I can't concentrate properly.
I could have left this for tomorrow, but I just wanted to get it finished and online.
Do you enter online competitions?
What have you won?
Or, if you're not a comper, do you eat Primula Cheese products?
And if you do, what do you think of them?



No comments:

Post a Comment