Friday 18 April 2014

Good Friday 2014 - Cadbury Creme Egg

Today is Good Friday.
Time for a Cadbury Creme Egg?

Cadburys Creme Egg.

I'm not going to write about the crucifixion of Jesus, or anything about religion at all.
Not because I don't have something to say about that, or opinions on it, but because - chocolate.

Cadburys Creme Egg.

Yep, I am writing this blog post purely because I felt like sharing a photo of a Cadbury Creme Egg.
That's a bit odd actually, as I don't like Creme Eggs. They are made using the typical low quality chocolate we get in England, and more importantly they taste horrible - far too sweet and sickly.

Cadburys Creme Egg.


However, earlier today Mr.R said he was popping to the newsagent, he asked me if I wanted anything.
Well, what I wanted was a really nice Easter Egg, but as I doubt the shop stocks what I want, I asked for a Creme Egg.
It seemed logical to me at the time.
So, Mr.R returned from the shop with one Creme Egg for me.
The first thing I said, actually the second thing after I'd thanked him, was that the Creme Egg was small. Much, much smaller than I remember them being. I may be incorrect, as I haven't had one for decades, not since I was a child, maybe they've always been small.
I was disappointed that the Creme Egg was small, but also very pleased.

Cadburys Creme Egg.


After all, why would I want something I don't like to be large? Anyway, it was smaller than I was expecting, which turned out to be a very good thing because as soon as I bit into the Creme Egg I was reminded exactly why I don't like, or usually eat them. Creme Eggs are horrible!
But I wanted one, I got one, I ate one.
The end.

Do you like Cadbury Creme Egg?
If not, what's your favourite type of Easter Egg?

No comments:

Post a Comment