Friday 27 September 2013

Kettle Crisps ~ Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar

Mmm, crisps!

What is it about crisps? 
They're so tasty, and hard to resist. 
Maybe it's the fact they're full of fat and salt? ;) :o


We usually eat proper food, not processed crap, not that I'm saying Kettle crisps are crap. 
But sometimes we get a craving for crisps, and we both like the extra crispy crisps that are Kettle crisps. 
Actually, the packet says Kettle Chips, but as I am not American, and I don't reside in the US of A, I refuse to call them chips. ;)


I like salt 'n vinegar crisps, Mr.R prefers plain crisps. 
This time I got what I wanted, we bought a packet of Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar Kettle Crisps. 
They're yummy! 


We don't eat them every day, or every week, or even every month, so when the craving for crisps arises, we don't feel bad about feeding it. 
Feeding it a big bag of extra crispy crisps. 

I didn't add a photo of the actual crisps, cos we scoffed them all. :)

Thank you Kettle! 


What's your favourite flavour of crisps?  

No comments:

Post a Comment