Friday 27 September 2013

Tub Stickers ~ Ducks

Duck, non slip bath stickers. 

I recently bought some plain strips of anti-slip stickers for the bath. I didn't like them.
So I bought some more, this time little yellow duck stickers. I like them.


The sticker are from Slip Doctors, there's 5 in the pack. The ducks look like ducks, well, a typical rubber duck type of duck, and they're bright and cheerful. 
We love ducks! 


Putting the new stickers in the bath was simple. 
Clean the bath throughly, to make sure there's no shampoo, oil residue etc. 
Once the bath is dry, and before removing the paper backing, place the stickers in your desired position. 
Then when you're happy with were you've put the anti-slip bath stickers, remove the paper backing and stick down firmly. Make sure you press all around the edges of the stickers. 


That's it! 
No more danger of slipping whilst showering. 
My clumsiness is not a problem, thanks to my new bath tub stickers. 
Quack! Quack! :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment