Tuesday 15 October 2013

Natural Extracts Pure Vegetable Soap with Aloe and Cucumber

I am obsessed with washing my hands, and having recently adopted a dog I've been washing my hands even more than usual. 
It's not that the dog is dirty, it's OCD and the fact that I'm allergic to dogs which seems to have increased my hand washing. 


It also means I've been looking for a soap that isn't too harsh on my skin. 
I often like to buy beauty products that are free from chemicals, but I saw this bar of Natural Extracts Pure Vegetable Soap in the supermarket, and as I was running low on soap I thought I'd try it. 

The soap is white, it smells very fresh, and has a lovely cucumber aroma. 
On one side of the bar of soap it has 'natural extracts' written on it, and the other side has, 'MADE IN ENGLAND'.
The first time I used it I was impressed with how easily it lathered, which I was not expecting because our water is very hard. This soap left my hands beautifully soft. 
Considering I wash my hands hundreds of times a day, no exaggeration, the bar of soap seems to be lasting really well. 


The scent of cucumber lingers on my hands for a while after I've washed them. It probably lasts even longer than I think it does, but I wouldn't know for sure because - I'm constantly washing my hands. ;) 

I like this soap, I like it a lot, and I'll definitely be buying it again. :)


If you're interested, here's what it says on the wrapper ~

Bedforth Soap
Quality Soap Makers
125g

Natural Extracts aloe vera & cucumber soap is specially formulated with soothing and healing aloe vera & cucumber to moisturise and condition the skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth. 
 
INGREDIENTS : Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Parfum, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis, Cucumus Sativus, Tatrasodium EDTA, Tatrasodium Etidronate, CI. 77891 

CAUTION : Avoid contact with eyes, should this happen rinse well with clean warm water. 
BEDFORTH SOAP IS AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING

Bedforth Soap, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 1NJ, England.

www.bedforth.co.uk


Do you use a particular soap for washing your hands? 


No comments:

Post a Comment