Sunday 1 September 2013

Breakfast ~ Shredded Wheat with delamere Dairy Goats Milk, topped with Clarks Maple Syrup

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so who am I to argue?

This morning I was feeling hungry, and I fancied cereal, so I had Shredded Wheat for my breakfast. 
They're 100% Whole grain wheat. That's it, no added salt, no added sugar, no other ingredients. 


As we've recently moved in to a new (old) house, which we've been busy doing-up, we're not exactly living as we usually do, which means we don't have any bowls, so I used the next best thing, a plastic freezer tub. :o


I intended to have 1 Shredded Wheat, but when I opened the box they were wrapped in twos, so I chucked two in to my cereal 'bowl'. 


Next came the milk. 


I used a generous splash of almond milk, Morrisons own brand, and an equally generous splosh of delamere Dairy Goats Milk. 
To complete my breakfast cereal I topped it with lots of Clarks Maple Syrup. 


The result?
A 'bowl' full of very tasty Shredded Wheat with almond milk, goats milk, and maple syrup, which all vanished not long after my first mouthful. It was delicious! 


Do you eat breakfast every day?
What's your favourite breakfast? 

No comments:

Post a Comment