Thursday 22 May 2014

Lurcher Love

Our lovely Lurcher, Barley, makes every day a good one.

Ears!  I wanna nibble 'em.  Luckily for him I am still full from my lunch.  He usually looks away when I try to take his photo, but this afternoon he moved towards me and looked deeply in to the lens. ☺️ #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blo

I felt like writing a proper blog post today, but because I only had about an hour of sleep last night, my brain is struggling to think coherently, so instead I thought I'd share one of my recent photos of our gorgeous rescue dog, Barley the Lurcher.
Usually when I take photos of him he sighs and either looks away, or moves right away from me. He's camera shy. But this time he came right up to me and looked intently into the lens. I think, as I was using the front facing camera on my phone, he was interested because he could see himself on the phone screen.
What a handsome boy he is.
Do you have a dog that brightens your day? Tell me about him/her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment