Monday 20 July 2015

What is it about Unicorns?

They're everywhere! Unicorns.

I mean, I haven't actually seen a unicorn, but for several months they seem have to been everywhere I look. 
No, not everywhere I look, as I said, I haven't actually seen a unicorn, but if I had a pound for every time I've read the word unicorn, I'd be a multi-millionaire. 

For many months now, whenever I use IG (InstaGram) I always see at least a dozen references to unicorns, usually in the bio sections, but also in the photos themselves.  
And if not there, then I see them mentioned in various products; tshirts, mugs, artwork, jewellery, the list goes on.......

Unicorn love is everywhere. 
If I had a pound for every time I've seen the quote 'Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn, then always be a unicorn', I'd be a billionaire. 

So, although I'm not into 'Keeping up with the Joneses', I'm beginning to feel left out of this unicorn obsession that's going on, so I thought I'd write a blog post about unicorns. 
Unfortunately as I haven't ever seen a unicorn, I haven't got a suitable photo to upload to this blog post, so here's a photo of one of the horses in the river in front of our old house in France.

Unicorn. 🐴🍦😂  Or maybe I doodled an ice-cream on the head of one of the horses in the river outside our house in France. 😉😁


If you look closely I think you'll agree that maybe this wasn't a horse after all, and that it was actually a unicorn. 
Or maybe it's a doodle of an ice-cream on top of a photo of a horse? 

I know there are some people who say unicorns are not real. 
But I think we all know the real truth - Unicorns most definitely do exist. 😜😂😂😂😬
Have you ever seen a unicorn?
Or are you in fact a unicorn? 
If you are a unicorn, do you post selfies on IG? 

No comments:

Post a Comment