Monday 9 November 2015

Whole Earth Golden Organic Cornflakes

I can't remember the last time I ate cornflakes.

Well, I mean apart from the box of Whole Earth Golden Organic Cornflakes that I have just finished.
They were very tasty.
I'd completely forgotten how enjoyable it is to eat a bowl of cornflakes, with lots of lovely ice cold milk.
I used almond milk on the cornflakes, but having read some more information about the ingredients of the almond milk, I won't be consuming that again.
Maybe I'll write a blog post about the dodgy ingredients of the almond milk in the future.
Or I probably won't, because I am trying to be more positive....... Hahaha!

Right, anyway, where was I?
Oh yeah - I hadn't tasted these Whole Earth brand cornflakes before, but I'd definitely eat them again, they were lovely.
Even better was the fact that they were free.
Mr.R won a hamper of food goodies recently, and this box of cornflakes was just one of the many items he received.
Even better still is that Mr.R doesn't eat breakfast, well, very rarely, and he isn't particularly keen on cereal, so I got to eat the whole box of cornflakes myself.
Not in one sitting.
I managed to summon up just enough willpower to stop myself from scoffing more than one bowl of cornflakes at a time for my breakfast.

Mmm, cornflakes! Haven't had them for years, I'd forgotten how nice they are. And they were free, so even better. 😜😋😬
Mmm, cornflakes!


There's not much else I can say, I mean, they are cornflakes, so they taste like cornflakes - crispy little flakes of corn.
They stayed crispy more or less to the end of each bowlful, which considering the amount of milk and maple syrup I sloshed all over them, was pretty impressive.
The fact that they are organic cornflakes is a good thing, probably. Or not. I guess it depends on what you think about the benefits of organic food versus non-organic food - but that's too big a topic for this post.
I thoroughly enjoyed the Whole Earth Organic Cornflakes, and am very pleased we have another box to eat - the Whole Earth Maple Frosted Organic Cornflakes. I shall write a blog post about them too, once I've tried them.
Have you tried Whole Earth Organic Cornflakes?
How do you eat your cornflakes? 
With cows milk? 
Goats milk?
Coconut milk?
Hemp milk?
Almond milk?

No comments:

Post a Comment