Thursday 2 October 2014

Lurcher, Bull Terrier, Beach

When in doubt, dog.

I have millions, slight exaggeration, of thoughts whirling around my mind, and as none of them seem to make much sense, or are anything I feel like writing a blog post about, I thought I'd post a photo instead.

Not wanting to look through any of our travel photos, mainly because I knew I would get sidetracked and spend the rest of the day reminiscing, I glanced at Barley, our rescue dog, who is sleeping soundly beside me and that was it. I thought dog!

So here's a photo of Barley, and Gracie, the Bull Terrier, on our local beach.
This photo was taken a while ago, but as I looked through my flickr photos I was searching for an image that I haven't seen for a while, and this is it.

Lurcher. Bull Terrier. Dogs. Beach.


Barley had a seriously good time zooming all over the beach.
We were just saying this morning that we feel like a beach day again soon, so Mr.R is going to check the tides and then we'll take Barley, and a football, and no doubt shoot lots more photos of the beach fun.
Does your dog enjoy playing on the beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment