Thursday 26 February 2015

'Jihadi John' Reportedly Named as Mohammed Emwazi

I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I try not to read the news or watch the news on TV - it's always so depressing and it's never impartial. Manipulating the masses.......

But today I have seen some news on TV. It's always reported as 'Breaking New's' whether it's being screened now, or 7 hours from now.......
Anyway, todays big news is all about 'Jihadi John' being named as Mohammed Emwazi - reportedly.
He's said to be a British born man in his 20's from West London.

I say reportedly because I don't know if that's true.
Right now, as I type this blog post CAGE director is rambling on and on on the BBC News saying, 'I have known Emwazi since summer 2009.......'
Research Director of CAGE Asim Qureshi is basically saying that the Mohammed Emwazi he met and knew would never hurt anyone, so he's not Jihadi John the baddie.

Before I tuned into the BBC News just now, I wouldn't have known Asim Qureshi if he stood up in my soup, so I'm not exactly sure what I think of him, except to say he is very aggressive, and arrogant.

As for Jihadi John, or Mohammed Emwazi.......
Well, I don't know.......
I don't know what's wrong with everyone.
What is wrong with us? Humans!
Why are we so violent?
Why so much hate?
Why can't we all just live in peace? Please! For the love of God, Allah, Victoria Fecking Beckham - or whoever your 'God' is. Why?

Doodle.  Doodles.
Peace Sign - because I don't own any photos of terrorists to accompany this blog post


Changing the subject, but only very slightly, from ignorant, misguided, evil, terrorists.......
You know when there's one of those doom stories in the news, about how a meteor is about to come dangerously close to earth and possibly wipe us all out, or how global warming will kill us all, or that there's too many people and not enough food.......
Well, you get the gist, we're all doomed.

Well, some days, like today, more specifically right now sitting listening to all this bullshit hypocritical chat on the news about terrorists; like Western governments have never committed acts of terrorism, with everyone being ever-so-careful not to say the wrong thing, namely anything that may upset a Muslim, I truly think that it's exactly what we, humans, deserve - to be wiped off the face of the earth.

I mean, after all, we are parasites.
We spread such hatred, we murder in cold blood, we continually engage in war.......
And what for?
Cynically, I say, for money, power etc.
But I'm not even sure that's true.
Maybe deep down we are all evil and better off dead.

Gloomy opinion eh?
Well, that's why I said, some days....... because most days I truly believe that basically humans are good. Basically we are decent, law abiding citizens who care about each other, and that's how I like it, which is why I try not to let too much news into my life.
The 'news', which I'm sure we all realise is not really ever new, is dangerous, it only takes a minute or so before it drags you down, but that's the way the powers that be want it isn't it, to keep us all scared and inline.

So, I'll ask again, why can't we all just live in peace?
Apart from the fact that governments want and need wars, for various self-serving reasons, why can't we all just relax?

I would truly love to live in a World where we all live in peace.
Where streets, villages, towns, cities, countries, and continents are full of all different types of people, all nationalities, all religions, or non-religions, everything and everyone all living in harmony.
Not segregated, not at war. No hate, only love.

Does that sound like some hippie-dippy clap-trap to you?
Well, shame on you! Shame that people would rather live in a war torn World than admit to wanting to live in a hippie 'love your neighbour' planet.

It could work.
I seriously believe it.
There's no real reason why we can't all live in peace, live and let live as the saying goes.

Imagine, don't worry I'm not going all John Lennon on you.......
Imagine a road where one house is home to Christians, the next house has a Pagan living there, then there's a Jewish family, then a family of agnostics, then Catholic, then Muslim, then atheist....... You get the picture.
I'm not saying I see them being best friends, not necessarily, or spending the holidays together, and having dinner with each other, unless of course they feel like it, but they could all live together without hating.
They could just live their lives, be polite, say 'Hello!' occasionally, or not, may be just a nod of the head, but no trouble, no violence.
Jews living next door to Muslims, living in peace, they don't have to like each other, but they don't have to personally attack or hurt each other either.
I'm not singling out Jews and Muslims, they were the first people who sprang to my mind - I blame the news for that, for manipulating my innocent mind. Ha!

Can you imagine us all living in peace, whatever our beliefs or way of life?
I can imagine how the governments would be very unhappy with that scenario.
If they couldn't continue to turn us against each other, they'd know that it'd be easier for us to rise-up, rise-up against them.......

So, that's me finished. I've run out of steam for now.
As usual I have wandered off of topic slightly, from Jihadi John aka Mohammed Emwazi - reportedly.
Do I feel better for rambling on and on.......?
I'm not sure.
I am sure there will be lots more 'breaking news' about this story over the next few hours, days, weeks.......
What do you think about the 'Breaking News' about Jihadi John, Mohammed Emwazi?
Or about anything I've rambled on about in this blog post?
I'm interested to hear your thoughts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment