Tuesday 10 February 2015

Opinion, Fact, Perspective, Truth - Marcus Aurelius

I'm sure I've said it before, (bad memory) but I like quotes.
Lately I've been drawn to the words of Marcus Aurelius, and this quote is definitely one of my favourites.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” 
 - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

😋🍷😊 #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blogspot.co.uk #redwine #wine #plonk
Wine photo - because, well, I've nothing relevant, and why not?


This quote is a far more pleasant quote than the other one about opinions that springs to my mind, 'everyone has an opinion, they're like arseholes.......' or something like that.
I can't remember, as I said I've got a bad memory.
Are you a fan of the words spoken by Marcus Aurelius?


No comments:

Post a Comment