Friday 20 March 2015

Graves de Vayres Bordeaux, Chateau le Tertre 2012 - Wine Review

We drank this wine, Graves de Vayres Bordeaux, Chateau le Tertre 2012, one evening last week.
I intended to write a wine review blog post about it the following day, but as usual I didn't get round to it, but despite my bad memory I do remember that I liked this wine.

Chateau le Tertre 2012  Bordeaux


The wine poured a beautiful ruby jewel colour in the glass.
On the nose were ripe red and black fruits, plums, a little touch of spice, and vanilla.
On the palate Chateau le Tertre 2012 had a strong earthy flavour, with graphite, black cherries, raspberries, juicy plums, tobacco, mocha, and vanilla.
Graves de Vayres Bordeaux, Chateau le Tertre 2012. 13.5%vol
Have you tried Graves de Vayres Bordeaux, Chateau le Tertre 2012?
Did you like it?
Would you buy it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment