Thursday 5 March 2015

Tongue Cleaner. It May Change Your Life - Dr. Tung's Tongue Cleaner - Product Review

Ages ago I bought a couple of dr.tung's tongue cleaners, one for me and one for Mr.R.
I ordered them from Amazon UK and they arrived quickly, and then they sat on the table for a few weeks before I even opened the packet.
And by a few weeks I really mean several months.

Tongue Scraper

Tongue Scraper

Anyway, eventually I remembered I had a new oral gadget to try (the table was, and is, covered in stuff which is why I'd forgotten about the tongue cleaners) and so I finally opened the packet.

Tongue Scraper

I'd read lots of reviews on Amazon, several of which said using a tongue cleaner had changed the reviewers life.
Wow!
Having read that, I was expecting magic, or at least something spectacular to happen when I scraped my tongue with the tongue cleaner.

I'm not sure there was any magic, and spectacular would be a bit of an exaggeration, but using the tongue cleaner was very nice.
Well, nice, isn't the correct word, it wasn't nice, it wasn't anything particularly, but the after effect was most pleasant.
My mouth felt happier.
Yep, for want of a better, more appropriate and suitable word, I said happy - my mouth was happy.


Tongue Scraper

I've always known that cleaning your tongue is a good idea, but never used a special tool for the job.
I just did what no doubt millions of people do - I used my toothbrush to give my tongue a good brushing.

But now, having seen the crap that the tongue cleaner removes from my tongue, it's quite disgusting to think that previously all of that crap was being smeared all over my toothbrush. Yuck!

Tongue Scraper


Anyway, I'd never used a proper tongue cleaner before I purchased this one from dr.tung, and I only bought it because I'd read an article in a health publication about the supposed benefits of regularly cleaning the tongue with a tongue scraper.
And I'm glad I read that article, and I'm glad I bought a tongue cleaner.
I chose a metal tongue cleaner, as it sounded better than the plastic ones; I thought metal would be more hygienic or something - I don't know. Ha!
Using the tongue cleaner is quick and easy, no fuss, and the result is, well, it's a clean tongue.

Tongue Scraper


Tongue cleaners are said to have several benefits including
  • Removing toxins and bacteria from the tongue
  • Improve ability to taste flavours in food
  • Promotes general tooth and gum health 
  • Activates saliva production which promotes agni (bodys digestive fire) which helps with digestion 
  • Help eliminate halitosis 
A tongue cleaner is not a high end product, it doesn't require a lengthy thought process before making a purchase, and it may make your mouth feel happy. Hehe!

Tongue Scraper


How many photos of my dr.tung's tongue cleaner does this blog post need?
Enough to break-up my typically rambling writing. Ha!

Finally - As I am seriously indecisive, I could easily have spent ages deciding which tongue cleaner to order from Amazon UK - but I didn't, I simply ordered the number one best seller.
The tongue cleaner I purchased was the Dr Tung's Tongue Cleaner, it cost £4.99.
Do you use a tongue cleaner?
Has it changed your life? ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment