Monday 24 March 2014

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline L'eau de Parfum - Review

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline L'eau de Parfum

It's nice receiving gifts in the post, such as a sample bottle of Bvlgari Omnia Crystaline L'eau de Parfum.
Mr.R had asked Bvlgari for a bottle of Omnia and within a day or two it arrived.

Bvlgari Omnia Crystaline L'eau de Parfum


We've had the Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline perfume for a while now, but it wasn't until this afternoon that I opened it to find out how it smelt.

Bvlgari Omnia Crystaline L'eau de Parfum


I definitely do know how it smells, because I had a little trouble getting the bottle open, due to its slightly strange shape, and I spilt it everywhere, all over me, the sofa, and the floor.
At least I smell nice now, and so does the sofa, and the living room floor.

Bvlgari Omnia Crystaline L'eau de Parfum


So, what does Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline L'eau de Parfum smell like?
Well, the official blurb says - Notes of Italian Mandarin, Lotus Flower, Orris Concrete, Heliotrope, White Sandalwood, Benzoin from Siam, Musk.
Omnia Crystalline L'eau de Parfum opens with notes of lotus representing a symbol of purity in Asia and juicy mandarin that with its sweet fresh droplets enriches graceful petals. 
The heart is bestowed with a blend of iris root and vanilla heliotrope, wrapping us in a fine, powdery-sensual embrace. 
Heat and creamy shades come from sandalwood, benzoin from Siam and musk, which together create the base of the composition.

Bvlgari Omnia Crystaline L'eau de Parfum


I haven't worn the Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline L'eau de Parfum properly yet, I've only experienced the scent from what I spilt all over me.
I think it smells quite nice, light, and very floral.
Once my sample bottle is empty I'm not sure if I'd actually buy a proper full bottle of it though, mainly because despite washing my hands about a hundred times (that's only a very slight exaggeration) my skin still stinks of the perfume, so I think it may be quite overpowering when sprayed on to other areas.
I probably won't wear the Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline L'eau de Parfum at all, I think I'll just splash it on my clothes, rather than my skin.
For a freebie it's not bad.

Bvlgari Omnia Crystaline L'eau de Parfum


Have you tried Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline L'eau de Parfum?
What do you think of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment