Wednesday 19 March 2014

Mumbai Memories

Memories of Mumbai

Over the last few days Mr.R has been busy uploading loads of our travel photos, from our most recent World travels and the less recent trip we did many many years ago, to various places online.
This got me thinking, well remembering, some of the countries and places we've visited. I would say all of the places we've visited, but in my usual sleep deprived state (damn you insomnia) I can't easily remember them all - there have been a lot.

IMumbai


Anyway, as I don't have anything better to do than relax on the sofa whilst not watching the TV, I thought I'd have a stroll scroll down memory lane by looking at some of our photos online.

Mumbai


It wasn't long before scanning through many photos that my head began to spin, and my eyes boggle.
So I thought I'd better choose a few to share on this blog post before OCD managed to get a firmer grip on me.
Insomnia and OCD? Yep! They're an interesting combination.
So, without further rambling - here's a couple, make that three, shots of Mumbai, India.
They're not the most interesting photos we shot in Mumbai, but they're what I could find, as for some strange reason it seems most of our online photos are in a very random order. Oh well, here they are.

Mumbai


Have you visited India?
Where did you go? What was your favorite thing about India?


No comments:

Post a Comment