Tuesday 30 September 2014

Happy Birthday! Our Dog is 3 Years old!

Barley, our rescue dog, celebrated his birthday a few days ago. I thought I'd already posted this blog post, but realised today I hadn't - must be all the birthday booze affecting my memory.
Well, I say a few days ago, but it was actually 10 days ago.
Well, I say he celebrated his birthday, but as he was a stray, we don't know his exact date of birth.

When we adopted Barley from the local pet rescue centre, on the 20th of September last year, they said he was about 2 years old.
So, now he's 3 years old - more or less.

Party Pooper!  One year ago today we adopted our gorgeous boy. ❤️ We were told he was about 2 years old, so today he is 3! Happy Birthday beautiful Barley!  ☺️ #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blogspot.co.uk #Lurcher #dog #rescuedog #sighth
I spent ages creating this photo - excellent isn't it? Hahaha!


We had intended to give Barley a yummy birthday cake, suitable for dogs obviously, but as he had been a little off-colour with a tummy bug the week before his birthday we couldn't risk anything upsetting his digestive system any further. And as you can see from the photo above, he wasn't in the partying mood. Hehe!
Do you celebrate the birthdays of your dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment