Tuesday 30 September 2014

Is Money The Root Of All Evil?

They say 'Money is the root of all evil'.

2013. #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blogspot.co.uk #coin #money #silver #Sterling #2013


I say - Nonsense!
I completely disagree.
I don't think money is the root of all evil. Not at all.
Surely, the opposite is far more accurate?
Not having money may cause problems, may be the reason people don't behave as we may wish they would.
So, money is not the problem, it's the lack of money that is the reason for a lot of troubles in the World.

So, if money isn't the root of all evil, then I say - Poverty is the root of all evil.
Isn't it?

P1010010_1


What do you think?
Is money really responsible for all of the evil in the World?
I'm interested to hear your opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment