Friday 26 September 2014

Krazy Kitten Kaptures

In an attempt to not upload yet another blog post about red wine, I seem to be obsessed lately; possibly because we don't go anywhere for me to have anything to write about, and we drink a lot of red wine, I had a quick look at my flickr account in the hopes of finding some inspiration.

P1010011_2
Naptime after a busy day playing

Cats!
Or to be precise, kittens, I stopped my flickr search when I saw these photos of some of the gorgeous stray kittens we rescued when we lived in France.

P1010003_4
Hide and seek

The French really seem to love cats, or that's what we observed during our life there.
It wasn't an unusual sight to see people walking their cats on leads, or taking them out with them in their cars, and also on holiday.
We once had to wait before we could check-in to our holiday accommodation because the people who were supposed to have already checked-out were still there searching for their cat.

P1010027_2
Playing with Ketch, a wood critter we bought back from Swaziland

I know I'm biased because we raised them, but I am totally convinced that these kittens were the most intelligent little balls of fur that I've ever known. They were always completely interested in everything we were doing, and they learned so much so fast at a very early age.
I guess the fact that we spent all day every day with them may have had something to do with their brilliance. ;)


Kittens, kittens, kittens - and their mummy

Anyway, as a change from photos of red wine bottles, I hope you like these few photos, and video clips of the sweet sweet kittens.
All together now, ahhhhhh!
Are you a cat lover?

No comments:

Post a Comment