Wednesday 3 September 2014

Lurcher - Beach Fun

I can't remember if I've already posted this photo of Barley the Lurcher, our lovely rescue dog.
It's definitely one of my favourite photos of him. I like that he just has one claw lightly touching the sand, he's almost flying. ;)

This was a really good day, Barley had a seriously good time running about on the beach, playing fetch with a tennis ball, and rolling about in dead fish.
He didn't enjoy the necessary shower he had to have when we got back to the house though.

image

This is another favourite photo of our boy Barley.
Although having said that, I love every single photo we've ever taken of him - he's gorgeous.
This shot is the most usual shot we get of Barley; sprinting off in the opposite direction to where we are. 
He doesn't believe in recall, he's a free spirit. Hehe! 

image

I'm happy we adopted Barley, he is a truly gorgeous dog, with a lovely nature. 
Do you have a dog?
What's he/she called? What breed are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment