Thursday 14 May 2015

Truly Irresistible, The co-operative, Sea Salt and Chardonnay Wine Vinegar Flavour Crisps

I love crisps!
They are the one 'food' that I always find hard to resist, which is why we don't have them in the house on a regular basis.
I mean, we do eat crisps, but not often. When we fancy crisps, and nibbling healthier alternatives such as nuts just isn't enough to satisfy our cravings, we buy a packet of crisps, eat them, and then that's that.
It's usually several months between each packet of crisps we buy - which is what I mean by we don't have them in the house regularly.
I believe that if you have crap in your kitchen, you'll eat crap. ;)

Anyway, a couple of days ago when we were out walking the dog, Mr.R said he fancied some crisps, so he popped into our local co-op and bought some crisps.
Actually, that's not completely accurate. It was me who said I had a craving for crisps.

Truly Irresistible, The co-operative, Sea Salt and Chardonnay Wine Vinegar Flavour Crisps

Him, me, whatever! We both fancied some crisps, we bought some crisps, we ate some crisps.

Mr.R bought our favourite crisps from the co-op. They're not a branded product, they are the co-op's own range. And they are seriously tasty.
I'm talking about Truly Irresistible, The co-operative, Sea Salt and Chardonnay Wine Vinegar Flavour Crisps.
They are very crunchy, and they have a really strong flavour. Delicious!

Mr.R put some crisps in a bowl for me, I ate a few, but then something happened that has never happened to me before - I didn't want them.
So I put the crisps, minus the few I'd eaten, back into the crisp packet.
I felt strangely pleased with myself that I hadn't scoffed lots of crisps.
That feeling didn't last long though, because an hour or so later, my crisp craving returned. This time I didn't bother with a bowl for the crisps, I buttered a slice of bread and made a crisp sandwich. Hahaha!
Yep, a crisp sandwich. Yes, I am a child. And yes it was delicious. :o

Crisp sandwich. Yes, I am a child. 😜😂


From the packet -
Made from specially selected potatoes and hand cooked on Tyrrells Court Farm in Hertfordshire. 
Specially selected potato varieties are harvested at the optimum time, sliced and then hand cooked in sunflower oil. The distinctive seasonings are then added in just the right quantities to provide the perfect flavour. 
Do you shop at the co-op?
Have you tried Truly Irresistible, The co-operative, Sea Salt and Chardonnay Wine Vinegar Flavour Crisps?
Nice aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment